The story is follows the Simpson family, who witness many strange incidents that occur in Springfield: security cameras, mysterious vans, crop circles, and a "new and improved" flavor of the popular soft drink Buzz Cola (which causes insanity). When the family takes matters into their own hands, along with the help of Apu, they discover numerous shocking secrets, and soon realize these incidents are part of a larger alien conspiracy.
Why it Rocks
- Tons of missions, races and mini-game levels.
- You can play as all the cast of The Simpsons series like Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge and Apu.
- The gameplay is the same thing like the Grand Theft Auto series and make it kid-friendly.
- Hardcore and fun levels.
- The rest of the actual cast is reprise in the show.
- Easy to find Easter eggs to get secret cars.
- Catchy musics.
- In the PC version, you can make a mod on your favorite video game. Even there's The Simpsons: Road Rage mod, which is significantly better than the actual game.