Kat, a girl with amnesia finds a magic cat that grants her power over gravity. With this power, she protects the floating city of Hekseville from a gravity storm and the monsters that spawn from it, the Nevi.
Why It Rocks
- Kat's powers allow her to float in the air along with other things, walk on walls, walk upside down and fly at incredible speeds.
- RPG elements allow Kat to upgrade her stats and abilities, allowing for more health, speed up the recovery of her powers, stronger attacks and new attacks, slow down the rate at which her powers deplete, etc.
- Numerous NPCs and quests.
- Bringing power to the city allows for mini-games, which will help Kat obtain more gems for her upgrades.
- Large massive world to explore.
- Comic book style cutscenes.
- Great monster designs.
- The Vita's gyroscope allows for tilted movement.
- The characters are likable characters
Gravity Rush is considered one of the PlayStation Vita's best games and has a rating of 4.12 on GameFAQs. An enhanced remake was released to the PlayStation 4 in 2016. A sequel has also been released for PlayStation 4.